Protential Resources have been providing professional recruitment services into the Construction , Food , Engineering and Agri-Business sector as well as labour supply solutions to its clients throughout Ireland and the UK for the past 10 years from its offices in Ireland and Eastern Europe
We would like to invite applications for our 2022 Apprenticeship programme in conjunction with the Employment and Recruitment Federation and the National College of Ireland.
Full Information: go to https://www.erfireland.com/
• The apprenticeship is a 3-year Undergraduate Hons Degree.
• We invite applications from school leavers, current recruiters and is open to people looking for a career change.
• Each Apprentice is required to have a Mentor which is provided by the company.
• Mentors will be trained in NCI and are subject to visits from NCI throughout the year.
• You will receive best in class ‘on the job’ training.
What you can expect to do:
· Build personal network of candidate and client contacts.
· Achieve core key target KPI’s.
· Source candidates to meet job requirements (confirm availability, capability/fit and interest)
· Candidate Search & Engagement- Job advertising, promotion, networking, headhunting
· Candidate Development & Presentation to Client
· Demonstrate strong business development
· Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure recruitment software is up to date and of the highest quality.
· Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums to drive networking, candidate identification, develop client relations and raise personal and company brand awareness.
Key skills you will develop:
· The ability to communicate in an effective and assertive manner to your audience.
· Overcoming challenges and objections.
· Leadership and mentoring skills.
· Working with others to achieve goals.
· Sales and negotiation skills.
· ICT skills for recruitment
· Business development and customer relations