We are currently recruiting this exciting and challenging new role for a medical manufacturing client in expansion mode. As a key member of their leadership team your responsibilities will include:
- Lead manufacturing team in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Develop training plans for new and established operators
- Manage production and introduction of new technology through team leadership.
- Act as a key contributor evaluating ERP vendors and designing work flow.
- Responsible for production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics and the utilization of machinery & human resources.
- Provide high level of technical competence and leadership to the shift to ensure that operational issues are identified and managed to achieve challenging KPI’s and higher operational performance
- Promotion of decision making at operative & technician level through effective development and fostering of a strong team working culture
- Promote a quality culture and act to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA and cGMP
- Execute communications within the unit and to other departments within the company
- Establish and maintain high standards in relation to Environmental Health & Safety work practice
- Meet budgetary targets set in relation to output and spend
- Work closely with the overseas product development team for product realization.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial engineering/Science/Engineering/ Manufacturing or a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical device or pharm or food manufacturing.
- Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to encourage and develop a diverse workplace enabling all participants to contribute to their full potential
- Cleanroom management experience is required.
Call Rob Smith for more information on 086 068 0520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org