Our client is an Irish Electrical/Electronics manufacturer who offer a complete control system solution such as electrical panels, automation software and geared motors.
They have expertise in PLC, HMI and SCADA Programming using latest technologies and engineering systems to provide quality solutions for specific applications.
We are assisting them in the recruitment of a lead electrician / workshop supervisor with knowledge of the following:
- control panel steelwork assembly and fabrication in Logstrup systems and standard Rittal cabinets,
- Wiring and fault finding
- Control systems with Pneumatics and some Hydraulics for SMC and FESTO
- Metal fabrication of brackets and guards
- On site installations of the panels and MCC’ s
- Ideally you will have a background working in a control systems manufacturing company
- Experienced in Panel layout
- Experience in variable Speed Drives installation and programming,
- Knowledge of Power distribution systems including:
- Air Circuit breakers, MCC units and MCB’s,
- Understanding of motive power control and distribution and bus-bar fabrication
email rob@protentialresources to apply