Opportunity available in one of Ireland’s largest Structural Steel Companies
If you have at least 7 years’ experience working as a Detailer on a range of large structural steel projects, this may be a timely opportunity for you to grow your career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce and assist with all steelwork drawing and modelling duties using Tekla.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of various structures.
- Produce designs and diagrams according to specifications with others on the team.
- Communicate with engineers and architects when preparing designs.
- Work with estimator, procurement, off-site fabrication, on-site erection and quantity surveying when required.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancement.
The Successful Candidate
- Will have a minimum of 7 years’ steel detailing experience on large scale projects.
- Will have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You will have full IT proficiency with Tekla, AutoCAD, MS Office etc.
- Be ambitious and committed to progressing in your career.
- You will be fluent in spoken and written English.
Excellent salary & benefits package available to the successful candidate
Contact Martin today on: 0862542530