Our client is a leading construction company who are based in the North West but with a number of projects in operation nationwide.
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager for the Clonmel, Tipperary area.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing construction operations on a day-to-day basis
• Ensuring that work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards
• Monitoring progress, overseeing delivery of materials and carrying out safety checks
• Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise
• Liaising closely with the Project Manager and members of the site team at all times
• Liaising closely with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
• Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
• Updating and reporting back regularly on progress
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Previous experience in this role.
• A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
• Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
• Proven track record of working to strict timescales
• Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation