An opportunity is now available covering the Leinster area, for a suitably qualified Field-Based Service & Commissioning Engineer to join our clients team.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you candidates will have proven experience in a similar role
- Provide a complete level of service to customers to include, commissioning, servicing, repairing, calibrating and validating equipment on customer sites to specification.
- Clients are in the Pharmaceutical; Biotech / Life Science; Healthcare; Food & Beverage and Micro-Electronics Sectors.
- Troubleshoot, fault-find and carry out repairs to equipment as required.
- Create Service Reports on work completed for customer sign off.
- Adhere to site rules and participate in customer site inductions.
- Provide onsite training to customers and to colleagues.
- Participate in the On-Call Engineer Rota.
- Communicate effectively with customers and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Write technical documentation accurately in English when required.
- Work well on own and as part of a Team.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Applicants will have an Electrical Qualification and a satisfactory level of relevant work-related experience.
- Experience in a similar role in a similar industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants should have a strong fault-finding ability.
- Full clean driving licence and Safe Pass.
- Willingness to travel to client sites in the designated territory.
- Demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for the requirements of a Field Service Engineer delivering excellent customer service and taking ownership and accountability for this.
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Word and Google Mail.
- Excellent English, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Attractive Salary.
- company vehicle.
- mobile phone