Reporting to the Operation Manager within a large manufacturing plant, you will be responsible for the daily administration of factory operations . This role is key to the smooth operation of the factory. Your duties will include a range of activities from placing orders, maintaining certain stock levels, receiving deliveries, and maintaining various systems relating to the manufacturing process
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Assist with new hire Induction
• Assist with reference checking for new hires within production department
• Point of contact for employee documentation for HR
• HR and administration documentation filing.
• Owner of Production Training Matrix. Responsible for alerting management to training requirements.
• Assist with process improvement Initiatives / planning
• Filing and updating of employee training plans.
• Organize transportation and accommodation for visitors if applicable.
• Responsibility for ordering tools, equipment, stationary, PPE and uniforms
• Updating of all online and offline communications / notifications.
• Scanning and printing of drawings and check sheets for jobs .
• Provide assistance to production team as required.
• Purchase of office, cleanroom and warehouse supply.
• Place orders with material suppliers and follow up on logistics with the suppliers .
• Arrange online and offline meetings, take minutes and follow up.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in working in an factory environment with experience of following procedures for data input, retrieval and documentation control
• Proven experience in an administration role
• Be computer literate and have a very good level of skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Positive attitude and comfortable dealing with clients and suppliers
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Familiar with the use of ERP system is essential
• Excellent attention to details.