Our client is a respected leader in ethical and profitable farm solutions, focused on maximising animal feed efficiency. We are recruiting for them a Regional Sales Manager, proficient in selling into the agricultural sector.
The successful candidate will join an exciting team and become an advocate for the brand.
· Achieve sales targets within geographical area of Kerry, Cork and Limerick.
· Maintain existing relationships with farmers through delivering excellent customer service.
· Grow existing business through prospecting for new accounts.
· Attend regional events where applicable.
· Deliver superior customer after-sales support.
· Provide line manager with reports and territory analysis.
· Identify new markets and opportunities.
· Proven successful background in sales
· Ability to work on own initiative with a can-do attitude
· A recognised agricultural qualification – preferably a bachelor’s degree
· Good level of knowledge of agriculture and livestock farming
· Task driven with solid organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good level of IT proficiency including Microsoft Office
· Attractive salary
· Company car
· Pension plan
· Company expenses