Are you a career driven ambitious individual? Then we have the role for you.
Protential Resources are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for their Co Westmeath based client who are an award-winning main contractor. With sites in several counties, they specialise in new builds, restoration and refurbishment works and are recognised for their outstanding track record in the contracting industry in Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone for 3-5 years’ experience as a QS to take the next step in your career development. While the role is primarily based in Co Westmeath, you will be required to travel to their various sites.
Your New Role:
- You will work closely with, and report to Senior Management.
- Compiling tender documentation for sub procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Complete analysis of sub contract tender returns.
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation.
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments.
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account.
- Managing and valuing variations.
- Production of pre-contract take-off.
- Tracking design changes as a project evolves.
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts.
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with subcontractors, site staff and clients.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Relevant Third level Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years Main Contractor Experience.
- Keen eye for QS matters with a strong interest in career progression.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software & cubit an advantage.
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with others.
What You Receive:
- Competitive Salary and package.
- Excellent career prospects and Continuous Professional Development.
- Positive working culture whereby new innovations are supported & welcomed.
- Outstanding track record in the contracting industry in Ireland.
Contact Jason today for immediate consideration.