We are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer to work on of the largest construction projects in Ireland. You will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. You should be able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan;
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers/Head Office;
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records;
- Ensure that the welding procedure is available, and in compliance with technical specification;
- Ensuring all testing is carried out as required and examination of results for compliance;
- Calibration/control of site instruments;
- Management of testing lab;
- Manage, maintain and assist in update of the company IMS;
- Preparation of reports for client and company management;
- Audits of all activities – both first and second party;
- Manage and Co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client;
- Development of Weekly Report of Quality Issues arising from Factory Issued Materials.
- Construction background and experience essential
- Third level qualification in a construction/engineering discipline –
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of ISO 9001:2015, CE Marking and Welding Specifications
- Training and experience in QMS/IMS Auditing
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to manage, maintain and update the company QMS/IMS
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
- Full clean driving license.