- You will demonstrate a proactive approach to continuous improvement in terms of Lean Management of production processes to optimist productivity
- Scheduling including offsite work, quality control, adherence to strict delivery deadlines.
- Create timescales for production, supervising production processes, and adjusting schedules when needed and documenting on weekly reports
- Management of Production process and ensuring manufacture is exacting to Job Spec provided
- Monitoring and management of output of each employee and regular performance reviews, as required
- Manage staff to include recruiting, selecting and training, managing absenteeism, annual leave, performance and development.
- Initiate and implement systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and necessary training provided, documented and kept up to date
- Liaise with the Purchasing Manager, ensure preventive maintenance and of plant equipment is completed in timely manner
- Manage customer complaints and implement corrective procedures
- Ensure all reporting documentation is fully completed in detail and ready for presentation to management at weekly/periodic meetings
Ideally you will have a least 5 years experience in a similar role and a background in fabrication