Our client based in Carrickmacross is currently looking to recruit CNC Press Brake operator for an immediate start.
- Maintain a safe work environment complying with Health & Safety and Operational procedures
- Produce precision components Press brake equipment.
- Collaborate with profile engineers and team leaders in identifying and resolving problems.
- Conduct scheduled machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Strong computer literacy essential, with an ability to interpret 2D & 3D Auto Cad drawing.
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in working within a steel industry desirable.
- Be honest, trustworthy and good at teamwork
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Right to work in Ireland without restrictions
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration or contact Ewa 0830668500 for more information.