We are recruiting for a Parts Sales Advisor for a well-established and award winning Main Dealership.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is customer focused and experienced in growing business by building new and existing customer relationships.
You will work as part of dealership in creating, developing and driving high performance to deliver on our customers
- Accept and verify stock deliveries
- Store stock items in the correct location
- Provide the correct part for internal and external customers
- Order stock from suppliers
- Maintain accurate sales and returns documentation
- Handle all returns, discounts, cash and credit transactions in accordance with company policy
- Maintain update stock listings and parts catalogues
- Liaise with Manager regularly on stock movements and sales activity
- Identify areas of opportunity to expand the existing customer base.
- Operate at all times in accordance with company security policy
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a similar role within a main dealership ideally
- Experienced in using Microcat or other DMS system.