Our client is a leading supplier of innovative products to world class customers in the healthcare, automotive and industrial sectors.
We are recruiting for Production Team Leader on a 3 cycle shift
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties as Production Team Leader will include:
- Plan and communicate the daily production work load, delegating duties to relevant people.
- Supervise to ensure adherence to safety and operating procedures, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Line Clearance.
- Troubleshoot primary and secondary processes as required, perform set up activities for primary and secondary equipment and relevant paperwork as required.
- Verify all applicable paperwork associated with batch records are properly completed in line with cGMP.
- Complete work to close out CAPAs and Change Controls as required, manage NCR process in conjunction with QA.
- Report production and quality metrics at the end of the shift and lead daily production meeting.
- Continually review production methods/operating procedures with a view to improving efficiency, quality and visual management.
- Ensure employees receive appropriate training.
- Effectively manage holidays, absence & timekeeping and provide feedback to employees on performance.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to the highest standard.
- Relevant experience in a supervisory role within the manufacturing industry.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification .
- Excellent ability to manage and delegate work
- Level headed & a logical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail in relation to quality and output
- Be health and safety conscious