Protential Resources are currently recruiting an Office Assistant for their family owned busy office team who are one of the leading suppliers of fresh potatoes as well as fruit and veg.
The ideal candidate should be able to work 5 days Monday to Saturday with Saturdays rotated between office team members.
Your Responsibilities & Duties include but not limited to:
- Complete daily telesales to customer as necessary and input sales invoices.
- Accounts Payable – maintenance of company’s purchasing system, reconciliation of creditor statements and dealing with supplier queries.
- Accounts Receivable – Ensuring the complete processing and allocations of invoices, receipts and payments including EDI files and paper monthly statements.
- Bank reconciliations and payment allocations.
- Preparation of Weekly KPI reports for business segments.
- Providing ad hoc support within finance and to the business.
- You will be fluent in spoken and written English.
- You will be experienced using accounts packages.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience.
- You will be proficient in Excel.
- You will be PC literate with competency in Microsoft Office.
- You will have strong attention to detail.
- You will exhibit strong communication and analytical skills.
- You will have the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedules while giving high attention to detail.
- You will be flexible in your work approach.
- You will be a team player.
Contact Jason today for immediate consideration.