We are recruiting a number of Mechanical Engineers on behalf of our client in Ireland. This is a life-changing opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced Engineers who wish to live and work abroad.
What we offer
Irish Work Permit minimum two years with option to renew for additional two years
Salary from €37,500 per annum depending on experience
Holidays: 20 days paid leave each year
Flights to Ireland
Accommodation will be provided and paid for by you
Option for family to join you after one year
An excellent employer and a people focused business
Opportunity for personal development and growth within the company
What we require
Relevant 3rd Level Degree Qualification. (Official Certification required).
Have 2 to 3 years’ Mechanical Engineering experience in a similar industry. (Confirmation of work experience required).
Very good English Language.
Commitment to live and work in Ireland for a minimum of two years
A current Passport in date for 18 Months minimum
The ideal candidate will have a 3rd level Degree/qualification relevant to the role and will possess 2 to 3 year’s practical experience in a medium/large industry. A team player with the ability to work with people and give technical advice where required is essential. Must be clearly focused on the safety and environmental elements of the plant, and work in co-operation with all departments. Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- To carry out start-up/shut down checks on machinery throughout the plant on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are carried out swiftly and safely at all times.
- Ensure that all servicing and maintenance throughout the site is done in an efficient, safe and hygienic manner.
- Repairs, servicing and good maintenance of machinery.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Fitting and fabrication experience, TIG welding experience an advantage
- All works and all breakdowns is carried out in a safe and tidy manner.
- To implement and follow the preventative maintenance schedule
- To ensure that records are completed.
- The above job description is designed to give an appreciation of the main functions of the job. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- Tig/arch welding, meat machinery and plant repair experience an advantage but not essential
- To ensure that the staff comply with the Company Health & Safety policy.
- Other duties as assigned.