We are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer in Co. Westmeath.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting manufacturing with all process, product related engineering for maximizing efficiencies throughout the plant.
- Support manufacturing in the resolution of manufacturing issues and provide manufacturing with tools and engineering support to implement new products into production and in the resolution of manufacturing issues.
- Lead process functions to determine product flow through the manufacturing cell by use of current engineering and continuous improvement techniques.
- Establish resource requirements and material flow using industrial engineering techniques and internal company standards.
- Analyze various product structures and processes in order to eliminate inefficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Perform Design of Experiment (DOE) analysis to determine optimum operating parameters to achieve the most efficient cell.
- Ensure company KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure ISO/TS16949 is implemented and maintained in the manufacturing area.
Project Team Related responsibilities:
- Adherence of the project teams to Engineering Change control
- Adherence of the Project to Internal Gate timing
- Adherence of the Project teams to Customer Timing and Commitments
- Adherence of the Project teams to Project Budgets
- Adherence of the Project teams departmental Procedures
Experience, Training and Work Related Skills Required
- Third level Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines.
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry is an advantage
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information