Protential Resources is recruiting a number of Mechanical Maintenance Fitters on behalf of their Meat Processing client to work in Ireland. This is a life-changing opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced people who wish to live and work abroad.
What we offer
Irish Work Permit minimum two years with an option to renew for additional two years for applicants outside the EU
Salary from €37,500 to €45,000 per annum depending on experience
Holidays: 20 days paid leave each year
Accommodation will be provided and paid for by you
Option for the family to join you
An excellent employer and a people-focused business
Opportunity for personal development and growth within the company
What we require
Have 2 to 3 years’ Mechanical Maintenance experience in a similar industry. (Confirmation of work experience required).
Very good English Language.
Commitment to live and work in Ireland for a minimum of two years
The ideal candidate will have qualifications relevant to the role and will possess 2 to 3 years of practical experience in a medium/large industry. A team player with the ability to work with people and give technical advice where required is essential. Must be clearly focused on the safety and environmental elements of the plant, and work in co-operation with all departments. Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- To carry out start-up/shut down checks on machinery throughout the plant on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are carried out swiftly and safely at all times.
- Ensure that all servicing and maintenance throughout the site is done in an efficient, safe and hygienic manner.
- Repairs, servicing and good maintenance of machinery.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Fitting and fabrication experience, TIG welding experience an advantage
- All works and all breakdowns is carried out in a safe and tidy manner.
- To implement and follow the preventative maintenance schedule
- To ensure that records are completed.
- The above job description is designed to give an appreciation of the main functions of the job. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- Tig/arch welding, meat machinery and plant repair experience an advantage but not essential
- To ensure that the staff comply with the Company Health & Safety policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please apply in confidence to: Martin@protentialresources.com