This is an excellent opportunity to work on one of Irelands most prestigious projects
You will be working as part of a large construction team with direct reporting to the site QS.
- Compile allocation sheets for labour and plant times on site work faces.
- Reviewing construction drawings for changes from the tendered versions.
- Source and submit additional works and costs to the Client.
- Agreement of additional costs with the Client.
- Help in the compiling of the interim payment applications.
- Take-Off of structural steel, decking and cladding materials from drawings
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Relevant qualification in QS/Cost Management or Construction
- The ability to work within a team
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in excel, word, outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners.
- Organisational skills.