IT Service Engineer. Midlands Region.
Our client are a progressive and rapidly expanding IT Support and Managed IT Services company who provide top quality a IT support services to business clients nationwide.
Clients range in size from single server/5 desktops up to multi-server/500+ desktops.
We are now assisting them to further expand our field team, with an opportunity for the successful candidate to learn and progress.
- Must have minimum 3-yrs experience as a field service engineer / IT engineer.
- Must be self-starter and capable of working on their own initiative but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have very strong diagnostic & troubleshooting ability.
- Must have good telephone manner and strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have experience of working with call / ticket logging systems.
- Must have full clean driving license.
fluent English and relevant work permits for EU necessary.
- Required – Strong Microsoft desktop & server OS.
- Required – Strong networking knowledge (routers / switches / firewalls etc.).
- Required – Strong hardware knowledge (desktop & server).
- Required – Strong knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Advantageous – Knowledge of virtualisation technologies.
Fully expensed company vehicle, phone & laptop