Qualified Industrial Painter who has 3 years + experience.
We are looking for candidates with attention to detail and good dexterity for the position of Industrial Painter. Industrial Painters are responsible for maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order, possessing a wide array of painting tools including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers and removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse, among other duties.
- Painting buildings, houses or cars.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.