Due to our client’s continued expansion, Potential Resources we have vacancies for HVAC Engineer’s. These positions will suit organised and energetic individuals who are highly motivated and safety conscious. Successful candidates will provide maintenance support to client sites’ plant and equipment and will be based country wide.
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance of a range of air conditioning, HVAC systems & Catering Refrigeration
· Trouble shooting and problem solving of Air Conditioning, HVAC Systems & Catering Refrigeration
· You will be responsible accurately documenting all work carried out and proposing potential solutions to issues encountered.
· Ensuring equipment is maintained in accordance with statutory requirements, manufacturers recommendations and best practice guides.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· 2 years’ post-apprenticeship experience in a service environment
· Time served as an air conditioning or HVAC apprenticeship or a City & Guilds 2078/79 (or Equivalent) qualification.
· City & Guilds Level 2 Award in F-Gas Regulation, 2079 or a FETAC Level 5 Specific Purpose Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108
· A Full clean driving License
· Demonstrate a strong aptitude for multi-tasking.
· Demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
· Strong Teamwork abilities
· Effective communication skills, self-starter, assertive, work well under pressure.
· Build effective relationships.
Competitive Benefits Package in the range of €65,000 to €70,000