We are recruiting for our client, a leading nursery, for an experienced Horticulturist to be based in Co. Galway
Dutes will include:
- Dealing effectively with customer enquiries, in an efficient and courteous manner, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well in a team and a pleasant and courteous demeanour
- Ensure that workplaces health & safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
- Keep up to date with current product knowledge, Compliance with company policies, procedures and best practice to ensure a high level of productivity in line with company targets.
- Managing a team in relation to productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Relevant Horticultural qualification with a Retail Horticulturist background
- Customer focused and results driven.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships, delivering a memorable customer experience.
- Experienced in ordering, stock taking/control, managing assigned department or product line desirable.
- Plant Knowledge and Garden Care knowledge a must.
- Will have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills.
Email Rob Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply