Our client a large transport company based in Co. Meath is recruiting HGV Mechanic.
The ideal candidate will be experienced technician with experience working on heavy commercials vehicles.
Candidate should be competent in all areas of HGV repairs, inspections and maintenance.
Good working knowledge of vehicle diagnostics, hydraulics and electric would be a decided advantage.
- Carrying out repairs and inspections to vehicles to the standard required by the company.
- Ensuring that all repairs, inspections and servicing is to the highest standard.
- Take instructions from and liaise with the management over required repairs.
- Complete all paperwork required to the standards required by the company.
- Undertake any related duties which may be required from time to time by the Management.
Experience in HGV maintenance.
Good diagnostic capability, knowledge of modern diagnostic required.
Good communication skills essential.
Motivated team player.
Work Van and Mobile Phone provided.
Attractive salary on offer for successful candidates.
Please apply: email@example.com