About the role
- Mechanical, Electrical and automation trouble shooting.
- Responding to breakdown calls in the Midlands, Dublin and some calls nationwide.
- Installation of industrial doors and gates
- Researching solutions
- Liaising with customers
- Recording and reporting repairs using our in house mobile phone app
- Be a champion for the customer within the organization.
- Candidates from a variety of backgrounds, such as factory maintenance, HVAC or Automation
- You will have an established career in maintenance.
- A good understanding of IT applications and the ability to read and interpret drawings would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Desire for learning new technologies and a passion for new technology.
- client focused.
- A good knowledge of electrical fault finding.
- Full clean driver’s license
- Proven track record in a similar field ideally four years plus experience
Remuneration and Benefits
The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as family friendly flexible start & finish times.
Company vehicle and phone.