We are recruiting for an Irish owned company with expertise in the areas of Time & Attendance, Access Control and Human Resources solutions, are recruiting for an Installation Support Technician working on access systems, time systems, clocking in systems and associated equipment.
· After initial product training you will be responsible for the install, setup and providing training of hardware and software products to end users and assist existing technicians on installations.
· You will be mostly responsible for scheduling your own jobs with clients and work with them in understanding their needs
· You will work closely with sales team to iron out particular job requirements and future needs of clients.
· Maintain paperwork and systems for traceability purposes.
· Cover help desk and provide remote support to customers when necessary.
· Carry out installations and remote training via the various methods.
· Keep management up to date on issue that arise during installations.
· Have the ability to be able to adapt and learn as new products are launched.
· Represent the company to existing clients in a respectable and professional manner.
· You will be technically minded with knowledge of networks and IT infrastructure.
· You will be able to work well with others and will have the relevant social skills to represent the company in front of clients courteously and professionally.
· You will be provided with full training and this training may be held outside of Ireland on occasions, so you will need to be willing to travel from time to time.
· Excellent English and a geographical knowledge of Ireland for travelling
· Good communication skills, polite and well mannered
· Ability to translate knowledge to clients easily and clearly
· Ability to provide training to clients on site or remotely
· A willingness to learn and take direction in a fast-moving environment
· Good trouble shooting skills and a clear and logical thought process.
*****Company laptop, phone and vehicle will be provided and a Clean full driving licence is essential for this role******