Protential Resources are recruiting an Engineering Stores Manager on behalf of their client, one of Europe’s largest Manufacturers of pet food who have grown to become a leader in the private label market.
Based in Longford, this position offers an opportunity to someone from Mechanical or Engineering background to join a Dynamic and Progressive company. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you have the opportunity to learn, improve your knowledge and develop your career.
- Purchasing, of critical tools and parts.
- Transacting stock.
- Managing suppliers.
- Management reports.
- Cost reduction with no quality implications.
- Tracking and expediting parts/orders.
- Support Engineering and Maintenance planning,
- Responsible for Stores housekeeping, and sourcing parts and materials.
- Completing KPI’s and KPI setup
- Constantly prepared for store audits.
- A background or knowledge in Engineering is advantageous.
- Work with minimal supervision and be an excellent team player.
- Keen interest in improving processes.
- Good writing and record keeping (maintenance reports/stock counts).
- Good communicator, specifically with suppliers and to liaise with colleagues.
- Organised and keen attention to detail.
- PC Literacy, basic navigation, and file management skills.
- Excel skill are desirable but not essential.
Salary: A competitive remuneration package to match your experience, knowledge and ability is available to the person appointed.
Apply, in confidence to Jason for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €35,000.00-€45,000.00 per year