We are recruiting this role for a leading meat processing company servicing retail, foodservice, wholesale and manufacturing customers.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will work in conjunction with Production and Operations your duties will include:
- Performing installation, repair and troubleshooting work with electrical and mechanical systems and equipment in all areas of the factory.
- Observing all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Health & Safety, food safety and environmental.
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out under GMP conditions.
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Completing electrical and mechanical repairs to food processing, handling and packaging equipment. Technical support for plant facilities and services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant.
- Carrying out and record planned maintenance routines.
- Carrying out and record preventive maintenance.
- Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when required
- Trade qualified electrician
- At least 1 years’ experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance within an automated manufacturing environment
- Ideally you will have with some meat/food processing experience.
- Strong trouble shooting skills and diagnostics skills
- Experience working in a fast paced and high-volume environment
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply