We are recruiting a number of Electrical Engineers on behalf of our client in Ireland. This is a life-changing opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced Engineers who wish to live and work abroad.
What we offer
Irish Work Permit minimum two years with an option to renew for additional two years
Salary from €37,500 per annum depending on experience
Holidays: 20 days paid leave each year
Flights to Ireland
Accommodation will be provided and paid for by you
Option for the family to join you after one year
An excellent employer and a people-focused business
Opportunity for personal development and growth within the company
What we require
Relevant 3rd Level Degree Qualification. (Official Certification required).
Have 2 to 3 years’ Mechanical Engineering experience in a similar industry. (Confirmation of work experience required).
Very good English Language.
Commitment to live and work in Ireland for a minimum of two years
A current Passport in date for 18 months minimum
Seeking an experienced Electrical Engineers with industrial troubleshooting experience to provide technical support in electrical disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems across the site. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you are to assist in the smooth running of the factory ensuring that the business needs and targets are met at all times. You will provide effective electrical/ mechanical engineering support and carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance. The candidate would be electrical biased, have served a relevant 3rd level degree or similar and have the ability to electrically fault find. Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics with any experience in the food industry would be an advantage.
• To carry out all physical and visual checks on site machinery as required
• Carry out PM issued by the Engineering manager
• Attend to machine breakdowns and solve/ diagnose any electrical or mechanical failures
• Carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory
• Keep downtime to a minimum
• To carry out system checks as required
• To update spares list and monitor stock levels
• Undertake all duties safely and in accordance with the Company Health & Safety policy and Hygiene policy
• Provide accurate information and regular progress updates as required by management
• Undertake any training as required and ensure working knowledge is kept current
• Keep accurate records of all testing, checks, observations as required
• Provide Engineering cover to suit the demands of the business
• Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
• Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
• Perform installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trade workers.
• Self-starter yet able to take orders as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Completion of an Electrical Engineering third level qualification or similar
• 2 years electrical engineering experience;
• Ability to electrically fault find
• PLC and panel building would be advantageous.
• Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
• Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
• Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment an advantage, but not essential
• Understanding of Environmental requirements and responsibilities