Our client is an Irish Electrical/Electronics manufacturer who offer complete control system solutions such as electrical panels, automation software and geared motors.
They have expertise in PLC, HMI and SCADA Programming using latest technologies and engineering systems to provide quality solutions for specific applications.
Due to expansion we are assisting them in the recruitment of this exciting new role
In this role you will create electrical schematic drawings, carry out project design, from initial concept through to design detail including generation of Bills of Material and production drawings and provide technical support to internal and external customers.
This role will offer opportunities to progress and become involved in R&D, testing and development of new parts and processes.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating electric schematic drawings.
- Project design from initial conception through to detail design, including generation of Bills of Material and production drawings
- Generate production documentation to improve the production process.
- Project management – plan and execute projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and complete design records.
- Carry out R & D projects which will improve performance and/or cost competitiveness or product.
- Contribute innovatively to the re-design of electrical components to reduce design and production costs.
- Third level degree in Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience
- EPLAN experience advantageous but not essential
- Must possess excellent communications skills.
- Experience of Electrical Design software and SolidWorks for Mechanical side.
- Exposure or experience with electrical switchgear design.
- Experience of generating production drawings.
- Project Management Skills desired.
email rob@protentialresources to apply