Protential Resources are recruiting an Electrical Design Engineer on behalf of their client, who, manufacture LV Switchgear and Motor Control Centres. They also manufacture and supply Prefabricated Data Centre Modules for Power, IT and Cooling.
Our client recognise that their workforce, are their greatest asset. They are a highly trained and dedicated to providing quality products and service for their clients.
This is a pivotal position in the design and manufacturing process, you will liaise with clients to ascertain and understand their specific design and technical needs.
You will also liaise with and advise your in-house design and estimating teams in order to customise products and design, to meet with client needs.
What we offer:
· A rewarding career
· An excellent remuneration package.
· Collaborative working.
· A dynamic and agile company who manufacture for some of the most prestigious projects in Europe.
What we require:
· Excellent technical knowledge.
· Commercial awareness.
· Project Management skills.
· Team Leadership ability.
· Preparation of detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specifications
· Identifying and understand customer requirements.
· Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and production schedules.
· Working to International (IEC), British (BS), European (EN) and other standards.
· Commercial control of key projects including budgets and variations.
· Liaise with key customers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
· Be aware of product development and liaise with R &D and Design Team
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
· Proven experience in a related position.
· Comparable role involving switchgear design engineering.
· Project Managing multiple projects in a fast-moving business environment.
· Aptitude, for problem solving, accuracy and detail.
· Oral and written presentation skills and ability to work in cross functional teams.
· Training in Six Sigma or Design for Six Sigma an advantage