Our client, one of the largest Engineering Companies in the North-East, wish to recruit a Contracts/Project Manager due to continued expansion. This role will be based at the company’s premises in Co Monaghan but will involve site visits on a regular basis including overseas travel for European projects.
The ideal candidate will have contracting experience, in a similar role, on large scale projects such as Data Centre, Pharma, Commercial or Industrial.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a career ambitious individual to step into this permanent role with a longstanding, progressive and growing company who believe that their people are their greatest asset.
- Management of all high-level contract activities from design to final account
- Liaise with all internal departments and external key stakeholder’s
- Prepare and update project specific programmes
- Planning of master programmes for all departments and projects
- Co-ordinate site installation with client representatives
- Liaise with site supervisor & erection teams, key suppliers, and subcontractors
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project
- Manage logistics to ensure steel arrives at sites in line with production and installation programme
- Competitive procurement as required, of key elements of the site requirements including subcontractors, materials, and plant
- Assist with timely submission of accurate monthly and final account claims and negotiating same
- Ensure compliance with company and site policies including Quality control and Health & Safety.
- Construction contracting experience
- Relevant qualifications
- Commercially minded
- Negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
Salary: An excellent remuneration package will be available for the selected person.