Protential Resources are recruiting10 Electricians for Commissioning, on behalf of their client, who manufacture from their 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Ashbourne producing Low Voltage switchgear and Motor Control Centres.
They continue to build on their market leading reputation and experience in the LV Switchgear Manufacturing and Maintenance Sectors and are currently in a significant growth phase.
These roles are permanent and while based in Ashbourne, will entail travel throughout Ireland and Europe. You will be responsible, for Commissioning the companies’ products in Data Centres and similar.
We are recruiting Commissioning Electricians with Industrial and Data Centre experience.
The role is varied and includes:
- Installation & commissioning of Energy Monitoring Systems
- On-site Power Quality Surveys including Reporting
- Provide technical support and dealing with client enquiries
- Conduct onsite technical visits & provide solutions
- Work well with other team members, clients, and all stakeholders
This role requires you to be ambitious, have Data Centre experience and be available for international travel.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Electrical Technical Qualifications
- Relevant experience in an Industrial and Data Centre Environment
- Have excellent work ethic, show initiative and give leadership
- Experience in Medium / High Voltage an advantage
- Be a good communicator and have good IT skills
- Full driving licence
Hourly Rate of Pay €30
– €60,840 per annum
Commissioning abroad – Travel days outward and return – Paid Standard days
– Overnight allowance €108 tax free
– Travel costs, Accommodation and Food – Paid