Protential Resources are recruiting 6* Electricians for Commissioning*, on behalf of their client, who manufacture Low Voltage switchgear and Motor Control Centres.
The Company continues to build on their market leading reputation and experience in the LV Switchgear Manufacturing and are currently in a significant growth phase.
These roles are permanent and while based in Ashbourne, you will travel throughout Ireland and Europe commissioning the companies’ products in Data Centres and similar.
The role is varied and includes:
- Installation & commissioning of Energy Monitoring Systems
- On-site Power Quality Surveys including Reporting.
- Provide technical support and dealing with client enquiries.
- Conduct onsite technical visits & provide solutions.
- Collaborate well with other team members, clients, and all stakeholders.
This role requires you to be ambitious, have Data Centre experience and be available for international travel.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Electrical Technical Qualifications.
- Relevant experience in an Industrial and Data Centre Environment.
- Have excellent work ethic, drive and leadership ability.
- Experience in Medium / High Voltage an advantage.
- Be a good communicator and have good IT skills.
- Full driving licence
Salary From €64,000 per annum
Paid Travel days outward and return, Overnight allowance,
Travel costs, accommodation, and food – paid.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Contact Audrey on 018350044 / Audrey@protentialresources.com