Our client based in Naas, Co. Kildare is currently looking to recruit CNC machine operator for an immediate start.
The role is to operate Laser cutting machine and (or) Press Brake in the production process.
Possibility to work in day or evening shift.
Accommodation available if required.
- Maintain a safe work environment complying with Health & Safety and Operational procedures
- Produce precision components using Laser cutting / Press brake equipment.
- Load and modify CNC programs to ensure optimal performance of machines.
- Collaborate with profile engineers and team leaders in identifying and resolving problems.
- Conduct scheduled machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Load and off-load steel components using forklifts.
- Strong computer literacy essential, with an ability to interpret 2D & 3D Auto Cad drawing.
- Forklift license an advantage
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in working within a steel industry desirable.
- Be honest, trustworthy and good at teamwork
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Physically fit to work in an environment that involves lifting steel components
- Right to work in Ireland without restrictions
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration (email@example.com) or contact Ewa 0830668500 (office hours) for more information.
Full-time, Permanent position.