Summary of the Role:
Your primary role will be to provide support to production by trouble-shooting issues effectively and by driving operating activities to maximize machine efficiencies and output. Report directly to the Maintenance Manager You will coordinate changeovers and perform preventative and routine maintenance programs.
- Delivering a high quality and reliable automation system
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Provide out of hours phone support to technicians as required
- You will ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely and in line with the maintenance strategy
- Responsible for carrying out planned work.
- Ongoing improvements to the machinery’s performance
- Updating the safety systems
- Develop Robot programs for new products and improve existing programs
- Create, develop, and modify PLC programs
- Source and order spare and replacement automation components
Experience, Training and Work Related Skills Required
- Electro/Mechanical maintenance experience in manufacturing environment.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem-solving.
- PLC Programming, Omron, Siemens, and Mitsubishi.
- ABB and Kuka Robot programming.
- Good general knowledge of automated controls and controls systems.
- Familiar with machine safety.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience.
- Relevant Technical qualification required.