We are recruiting for our client an accountancy firm in Co. Westmeath, who are seeking a recently qualified or part qualified accountant to join their team as Audit Senior:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified OR Part qualified applicants with relevant experience can also be considered
- Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm
- Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work.
- Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, directors, staff and other professionals.
- Strong MS skills.
- Previous experience of using accounting and auditing software
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with Partners.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo for review by manager.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Establish relationship with key contacts.
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.