You will be part of the maintenance team with responsibilities for preventative and breakdown maintenance and the related documentation of the maintenance carried out
• Work with Site Maintenance Managers, Planners and Maintenance Leads on the execution of site maintenance program to deliver compliant, reliable and efficient operation of all plant and equipment.
• Support the Reliability Engineer in the execution of Reliability Centred Maintenance initiatives.
• Develop and lead a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program to reduce general equipment breakdowns and support maintenance personnel to conduct real time Root Cause Analysis.
• Work with Reliability Engineer & Planning to establish and use reliability & work planning metrics/KPI’s to monitor improvement and resource optimization
• Carry out start up checks on machinery throughout the plant on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all breakdowns are carried out swiftly and safely at all times.
• Ensure that servicing and maintenance throughout the site is done in an efficient, safe and hygienic manner. .
• Ensure all work on breakdowns are carried out in a safe and tidy manner.
• Implement and follow the preventative maintenance schedule
• To ensure all records are completed.
• Qualification in a mechanical/electrical Discipline with experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
• Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment an advantage