Mechanical Fitter – Longford
Protential Resources are currently recruiting an experienced and reliable Mechanical Fitter in the Longford region on behalf of their feed mill client. This is a contract role which will become a, fulltime position. This is a very good opportunity for someone with the right knowledge and experience to build a career in the Mechanical maintenance space. Initially 4 month contract with the intention to become permanent.
• Development and fit up of pipe-work, pipe supports, 3mm plus platework and ducting.
• Experience with mechanical conveyors, belt, screw, chain etc.
• Reading engineering drawings.
• Understanding of Welding Procedure Specifications and certification.
• Working safely and ensure work is done to the right quality.
• Understanding of Health and Safety industry guidelines.
• Understanding of all types of welding.
• Can work under their own initiative.
• Have considerable technical knowledge of fabrication techniques
• Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
• Have positive attitude and work on own initiative.
• Have good inter-personal skills and be a team player
Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting or Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Metal Fabrication.
Minimum 3 – 5 years industry experience.
Full driving licence.
Salary: A very good remuneration package will be offered to the selected person