Our client is looking for Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their busy and well-established company with competitive Rates for the right candidate
· Provide support to the site team on contract.
· Place subcontractor orders to make sure payments correct and timely.
· Preparing monthly valuations, cost reports and subcontractor payment recommendations.
· Coordinating procurement of materials not included in works packages.
· Monitoring and administering the construction contract and reporting on delays/disruptions.
· Leading value engineering process.
· Agreeing subcontractor variations and ensuring full recovery under the main contract.
· Compiling and updating project cash flow projections and reporting to accounts department.
· Preparing and negotiating final accounts.
· Assisting in tendering
· Work closely with senior management
· Make sure clients needs are made with consistency high service
· Quantity Surveying qualification and 3-7 years post qualification experience.
· experience of a range of projects including Residential, Commercial, Retail, Pharma and Public works.
· Good IT skills with competency in relevant surveying/ accounting packages. Knowledge of Eque 2 preferable.
· Proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
· Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
· Ability to coordinate a number of varied projects.
· Safe pass
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual hoping for career development.
Job Type: Full-time