We are recruiting for a leading Manufacturing company specialising in Steel fabrication
This is a hands on management role were your main duties will include:
- Management of the profiling process from initial consult to production floor.
- Leading a team of CAD technicians.
- Relay information across to production teams.
- Build material requirements as per drawing/lists/BOQ/schedules received from customers.
- Relay information to suppliers
- Procurement of steel (Plate/standard sections) as required
- Negotiate with a number of suppliers
- Ensure nesting is completed in line with schedule as required
- Provide design solutions as required for management team
- Communicate with management team
- Inform production staff of any changes or amendments in design/schedules
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Relevant qualification in CAD
- Experience with Sigmanest (or similar software)
- 10 years plus experience
- Experienced in thee manufacturing or construction industry, steel, façade, concrete etc. Preferably steel but related industries will be considered
- Full clean driving licence
- Keen to work at a managerial level role
email Rob Smith email@example.com