Technical Support Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-06-14 16:06:35
Consultant: Gary Gorman
Our client is looking for a technical manager to run client support and oversight of technical services.
- Some experience working with Powered Access lifts or Fork Lifts services.
- Engineer or Technical education.
- Understand hydraulic and electric systems and able to read the schematics.
- Able to travel in Central Europe, some travels to China is expected too.
- The main job is to build AWP (Aerial Work Platform) product support including:
- Technical help desk service
- Spare part support
- Build and coordinate the technical service net in Europe
- Build and manage the warranty processes
- Build and coordinate the technical training of AWP (Aerial Work Platform)
Attractive package commensurate with experience including base salary, mobile phone, laptop, car allowance, full VHI package and Irish life pension scheme.
While Head Office is in Dublin Ireland, there is flexibility around location for person with the right experience.
Call Gary on 044 93 31794 for more informationAPPLY NOW