Site Supervisor / Crew Manager
Location: Tullamore, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-06-07 09:50:30
Consultant: Gary Gorman
Our client is a busy concrete and quarry machinery building company.
They design and construct heavy equipment for this sector and have 7 crews on active sites at any given time. They also have 2 mobile cranes.
Working day: 08:00 – 17:00 Mon-Thurs / 08:00 – 16:00 Fri
Call Gary on 044 93 31794 for more information
- Planning each week to ensure all sites are manned adequately
- Working with all team members to ensure additional equipment, if required, is in place / ordered
- CAD drawing of parts ordered by crews on site. This will be for damaged / new parts on site, called back to the office, drawn up and sent to the workshop to be constructed.
- Flexibility is required for this role as breakdowns, problems on site, etc. can change the plans as is the nature of this work.
- Onsite training is provided but a knowledge of steel, CAD and a technical mind is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will also be capable of working well with others and leading with confidence to motivate all mobile teams.
- Some site visits are required from time to time but this role is primarily at the Tullamore HQ
An engineering background is an advantage
Use of CAD is required
Steel knowledge is an advantageAPPLY NOW