Service and Commissioning Engineer
Location: Leinster / Midlands & Ulster, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-10-25 12:43:47
Consultant: Gary Gorman
Our Client is the largest provider of High Purity Process Water Systems in Ireland.
Opportunities are now available for suitably qualified Field-Based Service & Commissioning Engineersto join our clients Nationwide Service Team.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the successful candidates will have proven experience in a similar role in a similar industry and will cover the greater Leinster Area or Midlands / Ulster Areas. 2 Roles are available for these regions.
- Provide a complete level of service to our customers in the designated area to include, commissioning, servicing, repairing, calibrating and validating equipment on customer sites to specification. Our clients are in the Pharmaceutical; Biotech / Life Science; Healthcare; Food & Beverage and Micro-Electronics Sectors.
- Competently troubleshoot, fault-find and carry out repairs to equipment as required.
- Create Service Reports on work completed for customer signature.
- Adhere to site rules and participate in customer site inductions.
- Provide onsite training to customers and to colleagues.
- Participate in the On-Call Engineer Rota.
- Communicate effectively with customers and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Write technical documentation accurately in English when required.
- Work well on own and as part of a Team.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Applicants must have an Electrical / Electro-Mechanical Qualification and a satisfactory level of relevant work-related experience.
- Experience in a similar role in a similar industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants should have a strong fault-finding ability.
- Full clean driving licence and Safe Pass.
- Willingness to travel to client sites in the designated territory.
- Demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for the requirements of a Field Service Engineer delivering excellent customer service and taking ownership and accountability for this.
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Word and Google Mail.
- Excellent English, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Attractive Salary.
- Company branded commercial vehicle.
- On-Call Allowance.
- Overtime Pay.
- Commission & Lead Generation Pay.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €45,000.00 /yearAPPLY NOW