Project Manager with Health and Safety Experience
Ref: Pro man
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-04-29 15:13:21
Consultant: Gary Gorman
Our client in County Dublin has an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with a Civil Engineering and Health & Safety background.
The role will involve running multiple projects, starting with a construction project in Dublin city. This role will be a full time post with projects mostly, but not exclusively in Dublin.
An immediate start is preferred with a competitive remuneration package.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Overseeing construction of projects of all scales.
• Full time position offered.
• Health & Safety management experience
- Must have minimum experience of 3 years in a Civil Engineering role.
- Helath and Safety managment is important with experience in this field.
· Team player – ability to work with members of a team both inside the company and with others from the main contractors and other sub-contractors.
· Personal qualities – candidate must be have a strong work ethic, willing to roll up the sleeves and take real pride in their work.
· Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
· Must have initiative and really good attitude.
- Must be eligable to work in IrelandAPPLY NOW