Location: Celbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2018-10-26 12:16:56
Consultant: Andrew Donlon
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities of the Jobholder:
1. Technical Support:
a) Provide technical support to external customers, VWT Ireland S&C Engineers and internal teams as required by the Service Operations Manager.
b) Support the Service Operations Manager in elevating the technical skills and knowledge of the Field Service Team by preparing engineers for their Grading Review Meeting.
c) Develop the Grading Structure for all members of the Field Service Team with a view to progressing them efficiently through the Grading Structure by working alongside the Customer Service Scheduler to facilitate / organise completion of the appropriate training.
d) Identify spare parts and consumables for the Service Business Team and customers and generate the List of Spare Parts and Consumables for Company products as required.
2. Technical & Commercial Site Reviews:
a) Conduct a higher level of commercial and technical analysis on the After-Sales Packs offered across the Laboratory and Industrial customer base to ensure optimised packages are offered to customers and additional commercial opportunities identified. Review the potential opportunities with our own internal commercial team prior to issuing the After-Sales Packs.
b) Develop and deliver technical training programmes for VWT Ireland customers (in-house, on-site or via digital media) covering water treatment theory, best practice, systems, products and services.
c) Conduct Customer Site Audits to proactively target and capture commercial opportunities to expand the Installed Base across the PQMC client base and VWT Ireland Customer Base.
d) Identify opportunities for additional revenue including site efficiency measures and audits to generate site reports for further discussion with the clients.
e) Support with Quotation Order Forms (QOF’s) from the Service Engineers.
3. Documentation Control:
a) Provide the technical data required in the preparation of customer service contracts.
b) Collaborate with, and provide technical support to, the Technical Support Engineer to prepare risk assessments and method statements, as required.
c) Generate Calibration Certificates resulting from Service Reports.
d) In conjunction with the Senior Technical Services Executive, organise Technical Service Manuals to coincide with the release of new products or changes to current products.
e) Assist in the generation of company documentation as required.
f) Aquavista monitoring and review.
g) Support the PQMC Process as directed by the Service Operations Manager.
a) Prepare and issue proposals for site refurbishments in accordance with Engineering Department Procedures.
b) Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ISO Regulations.
c) Comply with Health & Safety obligations and regulations.
d) Safeguard and maintain relevant Company equipment.
e) Travel from time to time within Ireland and overseas.
f) Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours in order to cope with urgent situations and an unexpected workload as well as a willingness to undertake the additional duties which may be required from time to time by the Company to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Service Department.
Requirements & Features
1. This is a very important client-facing role within the Service Department. The Jobholder undertakes to work efficiently and effectively and to take ownership, accountability and responsibility for the function and to seek direction / approval from management where required. 2. The Jobholder undertakes to develop good strong relationships with customers and colleagues and to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
3. Document all meetings both internal and external with agreed actions and assigned responsibilities and timescales. Monitor all actions to close out.
4. The Jobholder undertakes to interact with customers, colleagues, managers and site personnel as required in a polite and courteous manner, projecting the Company’s image of professionalism at all times.
5. The Jobholder takes an active interest in the success of the Company and is a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
6. The Jobholder is committed to the ongoing success of the Company and demonstrates commitment through creativity, suggestions and identifying opportunities for further growth.
7. The Jobholder is punctual, motivated and an organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
8. The Jobholder competently uses the relevant IT equipment and software in line with the requirements of the role.
9. The Jobholder demonstrates a positive approach to work and can work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
10. The Jobholder is willing to follow direction and implement policies and follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
11. This Job Description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The Job Description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00 /yearAPPLY NOW