Management Accountant - Poznan Region Poland
Location: Poznan, Poland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-05-28 14:02:22
Consultant: Martin Frayne
Our client, one of the largest beef processing companies in Europe, is currently recruiting for the role of Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a challenging career with one of the largest indigenous agri-business in Ireland.
This role offers a very good salary, a company car, accommodation and regular flights to Ireland.
The successful candidate will be based in Poznan, Poland for 2 - 3 years.
Apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To assist the financial controller in ensuring that the accounting records are properly controlled, reported upon and ensure that they comply with relevant accounting standards.
- Support the financial controller in ledgers such as the general ledger, Trade Receivable, Trade Payable ledgers and supporting records, to ensure all transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
- To support and ensure reconciliations are properly prepared and that all reconciling items are cleared within the agreed timescales and to provide any necessary analysis.
- Participate, as directed, in the performance and on-going enhancements to the daily financial accounting control environment including the performance of specific designated reconciliations, preparation of manual accounting batches.
- Ensure appropriate documented files are maintained and filed for later review by Auditor.
- EU Permit holders only apply please
Excellent communication skills and professional demeanour
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail and great accuracy
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative in a busy, results-driven environment.
- An understanding of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet interrelationship will be valuable.