Location: Ardee Co. Louth, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-02-08 10:26:41
Consultant: Andrew Donlon
Our Client, one of the largest Beef Processors on Europe are recruiting a Logistics Manager, preferably from an Agri-food business background. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in their International sales division. If you are in a similar role in the Agri-food sector, this is an opportunity for you to grow your career.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Produce an outstanding shipping report weekly.
- Compile shipping schedules.
- Track all shipments and ensure containers arrive on time at Coldstore
- Ensure containers leave on time from cold stores, ensuring there is no demurrage.
- Speak with cold stores and transport companies on a daily basis.
- Send shipping details / sailing information to clients.
- Keep shipment spreadsheet updated weekly.
- Keep contract shipment spreadsheets updated weekly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Core Competencies:
- Experience in International Logistics is essential
- To be proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- To have good attention to detail
- Preferably an understanding of Agri-food processing facilities
- Highly creative with ability to think outside of the box, a good problem solver
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Degree in Business/Commerce or equivalent qualifications
Excellent salary and benefits package available to successful candidate
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY NOW