Junior Structural/Civil Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-02-08 10:00:05
Consultant: Andrew Donlon
Due to our client expansion we have a new position (site based) in the greater Dublin area for a Junior Structural Engineer.
Junior Structural/Civil Engineer Required – Site based (Dublin Region)
- 3rdLevel Qualification in Structural / Civil Engineering cert, diploma or degree – but not essential
- Knowledge / experience within the structural steel industry preferred, but not essential
- Experience in the use of BIM models is an advantage, with a keen aptitude in interpreting engineering drawings / specifications
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – especially word & excel
- Site based position, enabling the suitable candidate to gain an in-depth knowledge of the structural steel industry
- Assisting in co-ordination of all aspects of structural steel works on site
- Attending site meetings with client, main contractor, other trades etc.
- Preparing construction programmes, and recording progress on a daily basis
- Liaising with the engineering / detailing department for technical requirements
- Tracking and co-ordinating the issue of technical submittals to the project design team
- Ensuring compliance of completed works on site with client / engineer drawings and specifications
- Completing QA / QC documentation in line with project specific requirements
Only EU Permit holders please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY NOW