Business Development Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-06-14 16:04:36
Consultant: Gary Gorman
Due to continued growth of our client's company, they now wishes to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover Ireland and UK. We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join their team.
The main purpose of the job will be to maximise sales revenue from new and existing customers.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s full product range.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Setting yearly region budgets for each customer.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all trade customers.
- Providing all customers who requires training on all company’s products.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with competitor products and working with our engineering department with development of new product to help with growth in your region.
- Proven record in sales and reaching targets, and previous sales management experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales capability with the ability to upsell to customers.
- Good negotiating & influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain customer/client relationships and to manage these relationships to meet our commercial and sales expectations.
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written.
- A driven and self-motivated individual with the ability to use their own initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding organisational skills including working to deadlines.
- Good business sense.
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT skills and to have a good understanding of Microsoft tools.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful.
Attractive package commensurate with experience including base salary, sales commission, mobile phone, laptop, car allowance, full VHI package and Irish life pension scheme.
While Head Office is in Dublin Ireland, there is flexibility around location for person with the right experience.APPLY NOW